A PRACTICAL 3-HOUR WORKSHOP, ONLINE OR IN PERSON, DESIGNED TO INCREASE YOUR AWARENESS AND HELP YOU DEVELOP YOUR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT GOALS, CREATING AN ACTION PLAN TAILOR-MADE FOR YOU.
How the Personal Development Action Plan can help you.
We generally communicate with others in the way that WE choose to do so, but we can actually achieve better results by learning how to “communicate with others in the way that THEY want to interact”
It is becoming increasingly vital for us to develop one of the “7 habits of highly effective people”, described by
Steven Covey. “Let’s first try to understand, and then try to be understood”, let’s first learn to understand our own behaviour and emotions, and then to understand those of others.
We can then expect other people to understand us.
Only then can we become more effective managers and leaders.
How the Personal Development Action Plan is constituted
- A customized development plan.
- Identifying types of behaviour to develop, and ways to act.
- Improving your awareness.
- Learning how to communicate more effectively with your manager, colleagues, and the team.
- Developing a better understanding of the people you work with, and of customers at home or abroad.
- Increasing your influence with others by adapting your style to meet their communication needs.
- Strengths and areas of development
- Motivating and demotivating factors
- Understanding what creates stress, and how to eliminate it.
- Ways to work effectively, including: how to make decisions, strategic ability, listening style, managing other people.
- Creating a common language among team members
- Resolving team conflicts and disputes
For more information, or to book your meeting,